Growing older is nothing to be ashamed of and wrinkles or smile lines around the mouth and eyes are the result of a life filled with smiles and laughter. They tell a story of the happy times and exciting experiences you've enjoyed - so there's no better time to embrace them so you can age gracefully!
For some women, the onset of aging and fine lines worries them and they look for immediate ways to counteract the aging process. However, by looking at aging from a different perspective, you can start to see the positive elements, such as the beauty of your smile lines. Don't forget that to reach a good age, you have been lucky enough to enjoy a long life so far and had many wonderful experiences. The wrinkles on your face paint a picture of he emotions you've felt and the good times you've had. Each individual laugh line depicts a joyful memory. By adopting a more positive outlook on aging, you can boost your confidence and learn to love your appearance in its natural form.
GET RID OF SMILE LINES with 5 FACIAL EXERCISES
Expanding the mouth area
Making an O Shape
Lifting the Cheekbones
TOP PRODUCTS and TIPS FOR REDUCING THE VISIBILITY OF SMILE LINES
- Q10 is an essential part of cellular energy production. Integrating Q10 in a powerful anti-wrinkle formula enhances the process of energy production in order to help our skin fulfil its vital functions, such as protection, regeneration, repair and renewal. All of these process are a key part of helping to reduce the visibility of smile lines. A serum is an essential part of any anti-wrinkle routine. NIVEA Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Serum Pearls contains pearls with a moisturising gel for refined and more youthful-looking skin. Combined with a night cream like NIVEA Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream, you can rest assured that your skin will be effectively regenerating as you sleep to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and laugh lines and stay hydrated.
- Correct any smile line imperfections with a tinted cream. Not everybody loves covering up with a heavy foundation, plus it can sometimes even accentuate laugh lines. Instead, opt for a lighter coverage like NIVEA Light BB Cream, which visibly reduces wrinkles, whilst correcting any imperfections.
- Make sure you're drinking enough water to keep your skin hydrated.
- Eat a diet rich in Vitamin E, as it's an important antioxidant for keeping skin looking fresh and young.
- Stop smoking - this causes the skin to lose its elasticity.
- Always ensure you wear sunscreen to protect your face from the ageing effects of UVA rays.