UV Face BB Cream SPF50+
NIVEA SUN UV Face BB Cream SPF50+ protects against sunburn and other UV induced skin damage. The moisturising, tinted face sunscreen adapts to every skin tone and is ideal for every day use.Show more
More from this range
- Moisturising, tinted face sunscreen, ideal for every day use
- Adapts to every skin tone, with pigments
- Light skin feeling, non greasy & non sticky
- Highly effective, UVA/UVB protection – against sunburn and premature skin ageing
- Naturally derived antioxidant supports facial skin to protect itself against sun damages
- Eye friendly formula – ophthalmologically proven
- Skin compatibility dermatologically proven
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Apply generously and evenly to the skin 20 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply regularly as required; every 2 hours or more often when sweating, swimming or towelling. Avoid intensive mid day sun and prolonged exposure to the sun. Keep out of eyes. Do not use on broken, damaged or diseased skin. Wear protective clothing, wide-brimmed hats and sunglasses when exposed to the sun. Allow product to dry before dressing. Avoid contact with fabric and hard surfaces to prevent staining. For external use only. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. SUNSCREENS ARE ONLY ONE PART OF SUN PROTECTION. AVOID PROLONGED HIGH-RISK SUN EXPOSURE. REAPPLY FREQUENTLY.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS :
Titanium dioxide 67.1mg/g; Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane 45mg/g; Octyl salicylate 45mg/g; Homosalate 40mg/g; Bemotrizinol 35mg/g; Ethylhexyl triazone 30mg/g; Phenylbenzimidazole sulfonic acid 10mg/g. Contains: Ethanol 7% w/w; Phenoxyethanol; Methyl hydroxybenzoate. Store below 25°C
Ingredient listings for our products might change over time with new innovations. Whilst we try to update this as quickly as we can, it’s best to check the ingredients on your packaging to ensure it’s suitable for your needs.
Item Number 86010 (86010-03100-20)
Local registration number 86010