- Cleansing thoroughly but gently
Cleansing oily skin is particularly important for removing blackheads effectively by preventing impurities from soaking into your skin and clogging your pores.
- Applying a face mask
Regular face masks help remove oil and dead skin cells to prevent blackheads from appearing in the first place. Try NIVEA's 3-In-1 URBAN SKIN DETOX DELAYWASH as a cleanser, face mask and face scrub..
- Exfoliating with a face scrub
Exfoliating helps remove dead skin cells so they don’t build up in your pores and cause blackheads.
- Using an antibacterial cover-up stick
Consider using mineral makeup, a cover-up stick or face powder with an antiseptic effect to cover up any blackheads or pimples. These options are less likely to block your pores and are a better option for your skin than conventional makeup.
- Having professional cosmetic treatment
In a cosmetic studio, an experienced expert can help you get rid of blackheads by:
- Steaming your face to open up your pores
- Manually removing your blackheads
- Disinfecting, toning and moisturising your skin
- Adjusting your lifestyle
Consider adjusting your diet and lifestyle habits to contain more healthy fats, vitamins and minerals to protect your skin from damage. Remember to drink plenty of fluids too!
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.