Exfoliating your lips keeps them feeling and looking healthy.
HOW DO YOU EXFOLIATE LIPS PROPERLY?
1. HONEY-SUGAR LIP SCRUB
- Mix one teaspoon of honey with two teaspoons of sugar
- Massage the mixture into your lips and leave for 10 minutes or so
- Remove with the help of a wet face washer
Sugar is an effective natural exfoliant. When mixed with honey, it becomes a great moisturising lip scrub.
2. LIP BALM AND TOOTHBRUSH LIP SCRUB
- Apply a thick layer of your favourite lip balm to your lips
- With a clean toothbrush, gently brush your lips in a circular motion
THREE TIPS FOR EXFOLIATING YOUR LIPS
Don’t exfoliate lips too hard.
DON’T OVER EXFOLIATE
Limit your lip exfoliation routine to once a week.
ALWAYS MOISTURISE AFTER EXFOLIATING
Apply a rich lip balm to help keep your lips plump and healthy.
Provide additional care for your lips with NIVEA’s Essential Care Lip Balm with shea butter and Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation and long lasting everyday protection.
WHY SHOULD YOU EXFOLIATE LIPS?
Damaged lips can present many symptoms, such as:
- Excessive dryness
Avoid pain and discomfort by consistently exfoliating and moisturising your lips.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.