HOW TO CARE FOR MATURE SKIN
1. Cleanse and exfoliate regularly
Your skin’s moisture levels reduce as you age. Unfortunately, so does your cell’s capacity for regeneration. That’s why regularly cleansing and exfoliating your face is just as important as applying your favourite moisturiser.
Exfoliating helps to remove a build up of dead skin cells and dirt which can cause your skin tone to appear dull.
2. Choose nourishing anti-ageing creams
THE BEST INGREDIENTS TO LOOK FOR IN MATURE SKIN CARE
It binds water to the surface of your skin and improves its ability to absorb water to boost your hydration.
NIVEA’s Q10 Power range stimulates your skin’s own cell renewal process, and helps to restore moisture to reduce the signs of ageing.
Give your skin a nutrient boost with:
- Calcium extract – to strengthen your skin
- Concentrated pearl extract – to increase your skin’s mineral content
- Burdock fruit extract – to stimulate your skin’s own collagen production and reduce chronic inflammation
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.