HOW TO CARE FOR MATURE SKIN
1. Cleanse and exfoliate regularly
Your skin’s moisture levels reduce as you age. Unfortunately, so does your cell’s capacity for regeneration. That’s why regularly cleansing and exfoliating your face is just as important as applying your favourite moisturiser.
Exfoliating helps to remove a build up of dead skin cells and dirt which can cause your skin tone to appear dull.
2. Choose nourishing anti-aging creams
NIVEA’s Cellular Hyaluron Filler Anti-Age range is formulated with hyaluronic acid, creatine and magnolia extract to improve your skin’s hydration and energy.
3. Protect your face from the sun
Damaging UV rays are one of the main causes of aging in mature skin. Always use a day cream with SPF to prevent UV-induced aging, cell damage and age spots.
THE BEST INGREDIENTS TO LOOK FOR IN MATURE SKIN CARE
A suitable anti-ageing cream containing Q10 can help to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and increase your skin's own levels of Q10.
It binds water to the surface of your skin and improves its ability to absorb water to boost your hydration.
NIVEA’s Q10 Plus range stimulates your skin’s own cell renewal process, and helps to restore moisture to reduce the signs of aging.
Give your skin a nutrient boost with:
- Calcium extract – to strengthen your skin
- Concentrated pearl extract – to increase your skin’s mineral content
- Burdock fruit extract – to stimulate your skin’s own collagen production and reduce chronic inflammation1
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.