1. SCRUB AND EXFOLIATE
Choose a face scrub that’s right for your skin type and consider using a gentle exfoliating sponge to avoid irritating your skin. If you have naturally oily skin, exfoliating is a great way to draw a pimple right to the surface and renew your skin cells.
2. APPLY HEAT
If you’re looking to learn how to remove pimples safely, soak a small towel in warm to hot water and hold it to your face regularly throughout the day. You can also prepare a steam bath with hot water in a bowl and hold your face over it at a comfortable distance.
Moderate levels of heat and steam can open up your pores and allows impurities to naturally escape. They can also reduce irritation and redness associated with pimples.
3. MAKE A NATURAL FACE MASK
Natural face masks should contain pimple-fighting ingredients to boost your skin’s recovery.
Try turmeric and cucumber, both of which work to heal and soothe your skin. Mix these ingredients with a mild natural yoghurt for a moisturising kick.
4. USE A NATURAL SPOT TREATMENT
Send your pimple packing with a natural spot treatment – simply apply a dab of a natural anti-bacterial ingredient directly on your pimple, leave for ten to fifteen minutes, and rinse off with warm water. Consider these spot treatment options and send your pimple packing:
- Honey – eliminates bacteria and blocks it from entering your pores
- Garlic –contains sulphur that dries out oils naturally, and is a great antiseptic
- Tomatoes – contain high levels of antioxidants to fight cellular damage and reduce redness
- Diluted tea tree oil – is well known for its soothing, antibacterial, and sebum-dissolving properties