The right product used with the right technique is the secret to successful eye makeup removal.
THE IMPORTANCE OF REMOVING EYE MAKEUP
On the other hand, removing your makeup the right way is just as important and removing it all together. Irritating products and rough movements can damage your eyes as much as if you left it on. Always remember to be gentle and use products that don’t irritate your eyes or the skin around your eyes. Don’t worry if there seems to be too many variables. Read on to discover our easy to remember tips on the best way to remove your eye makeup and the best ones to choose.
HOW TO USE MAKEUP REMOVER
1. Always start with a fresh cotton pad.
2. Dampen it with your chosen eye makeup remover
- Sensitive skin? Opt for an extra gentle eye makeup remover. The light, oil-free formula won’t irritate your skin.
- Dry skin? Try a double effect eye makeup remover. Ingredients like cornflower extract help to instantly remove all makeup, even waterproof mascara, without rubbing.
4. Move onto your eyelashes. Using a new clean cotton pad, gently wipe the underside of your lashes. If some makeup is still sticking, use a new cotton pad, fold it in half and press your lashes between the fold. Gently pull the pad away from you.
5. Finish by cleansing and moisturising. Once you’ve removed all your makeup, gently cleanse your face and finish up with a regenerative night cream and rejuvenating eye cream.
If you’re in a rush or on the go, you can gently wipe away your makeup with some handy makeup removal wipes. Pure facial cleansing wipes with Vitamin E & Pro-vitamin B are especially gentle on skin and the delicate eye area.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.