WHAT'S THE PURPOSE OF FACIAL EXERCISES?
Your face contains over 50 different muscles and unlike most of the rest of the body, a lot of these facial muscles are rarely used. By carrying out regular facial exercises, you promote the circulation of blood to the different areas of the face, thus replenishing the oxygen supply in the muscles and the skin. This will result in a bright complexion and beautiful healthy glow.
Performing face thinning and toning exercises frequently will keep your face looking fit in the long term. Furthermore, regular facial muscles exercises improve the blood flow and, thus, supply your skin cells with nutrients leading to a stimulation of skin cell regeneration and prevention of wrinkles.
5 BENEFITS OF FACIAL EXERCISES
- Strengthens the muscles in your face.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
- Increases blood circulation.
- Releases any tension in the face and neck.
- Firms and tightens the facial skin.
5 SIMPLE FACE TIGHTENING EXERCISES
Lift the folds around your nose
Tighten A Sagging Neck
Smooth Out Your Forehead
Work The Muscles Around The Mouth
Q10 Firming Cream
For Lifted Cheek Muscles
Tips for doing facial exercises the right way
- Performing facial toning exercises lying down is the most effective.
- Ensure your hands are clean before touching your face.
- Try to do your facial fitness routine at the same time every day so you don’t forget.
- Never pull or tug on the skin aggressively – this may accentuate wrinkles.
- Combine facial exercises with cardiovascular exercise to give your complexion the best possible boost.
5 facial exercises to target the eye area
Combat fine lines under the eyes
Banish crow’s feet
Stimulate blood circulation
Upper eyelid work-out
Gentle toning for the entire eye area
What is facial yoga?
An example of a facial yoga exercise is simply rubbing your hands together to warm them up before placing your palms over your closed eyes and leaving them there for at least a couple of minutes while you breathe deeply. This will relieve any tension from the eye area.
Face yoga is good for you
Yoga is good for your body and soul - did you know it is also good for your face?