TAKE A BREAK FROM EVERYDAY LIFE
In our hectic everyday lives, our needs are sometimes neglected. Bathroom rituals are one way to take some time for yourself. Shut the bathroom door and take some time to relax. You can benefit from making a conscious effort to enjoy your bathroom rituals!
Bathroom rituals – time for your individual needs
- The NIVEA range includes rich moisturising creams to pamper your skin every morning and night. Be sure to use a rich eye cream as well. Try gently applying NIVEA Cellular Anti-Age Skin Rejuvenation Eye Cream.
- A warm bubble bath will help you leave the stress of everyday life behind you, be alone with your thoughts and take some relaxing time out.
- The ritual continues after your bath: take some time to look after your body and replenish your skin with moisture with NIVEA Irresistibly Smooth Body Lotion
- Our favourite fragrances have a positive impact on our mood, and can also be invigorating or calming. Do you love warm, sensual aromas too? Then try incorporating NIVEA In-Shower Body Lotion which has delicious notes of vanilla, sandalwood and white musk.
Start your day with a refreshing shower
Revive all your senses
THE RIGHT SKIN CARE IN THE MORNING
Bathroom rituals – a pamper programme just for you
If you have your own bathroom rituals, you’ll be benefiting both your body and soul at the same time. You’ll be able to keep yourself in rhythm and simply have some time for yourself – without having to worry too much.
Moisturising as a beauty ritual – velvety soft skin with body lotions from NIVEA
With NIVEA Repair & Care Body Lotion, you can stimulate your senses and start your day with nourished skin.
Sensual time-out: popular fragrances for bathroom rituals
- The classic relaxing fragrance is lavender
- Powdery rose fragrances are great for your well-being
- Mandarin combined with jasmine calms your senses
- Warm vanilla has a balancing effect and can brighten your mood
- In general, all rich fragrances reduce stress and help you relax
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.