WHEN AND WHY SHOULD I TAKE THESE STEPS?
- Wet your hands with clean, running water
- Apply soap to the back and front of your hands, including in between and around your fingers.
- Lather and rub for 20 seconds, covering all areas
- Rinse your hands well, until they are clean
- Dry your hands using a towel or air.
Hand Sanitiser is a liquid, gel or foam formula that contain an antibacterial ingredient, typically alcohol, that works to destroy disease causing agents on the hands (otherwise known as pathogens)
- While it should not act as a replacement to washing hands, it is an alternative should a hand wash be out of access. It is best used in between each hand wash to help maintain clean hands.
- Hand Sanitiser is available from groceries and pharmacies and comes in compact packaging - perfect for on the go!
- With extra washing you may find your hands stripped of moisture, which is completely normal.
- It's important not to skip moisturising your hands after every wash or sanitise, as this will help replace your skin with the moisture to keep them smooth and soft.
- Using a lotion specific to hand such as the NIVEA 3-in-1 Repair and Care Hand Cream
- You can also use an all purpose cream like the NIVEA CREME Tin