How to grow a beard
Help, my beard isn’t growing – what can I do?
No man is the same, neither is his hair. But did you know that sports and your diet can actually have a great impact on how your beard is growing? No? Then learn now how you can make some simple lifestyle changes to improve your beard.
Start by heading down to the gym and grabbing the dumbbells – this increases your testosterone and could help your beard to grow faster.
Don’t forget about diet! Balanced eating and topping up your meals with plenty of Vitamins E and B will help to produce thicker, healthy hair for the beard you’ve always dreamed of.
Regular cleansing is essential
Keep it trim: how to shape a beard like a pro
- Start by combing through the hair to detangle any knots.
- Use clippers to trim the beard to the desired length.
- If you like, graduate to a smaller clipper setting to fade the edges.
- Use scissors to clean up any strays for a more natural finish.
- Finish up with some beard oil or a moisturiser like NIVEA Sensitive Protect Moisturiser to prevent dryness.
Beard grooming: keep those bristles tidy
How to take care of a beard
Just like the hair on your head, a striking beard requires time and maintenance to look its best. Cut back on the grooming and your beard’s appearance will suffer. Remember, it’s not just the hair you’re caring for, it’s the delicate skin underneath.
Decide on a beard grooming regime and stick to it. This means washing it, combing it, styling it and moisturising it on a regular basis. Only then will you achieve soft and manageable facial hair you’ll be keen to show off.