Signs of Ageing Skin
- From the age of 20: loss of moisture, first fine lines appear
- From the age of 30: skin forms fewer lipids, first lines on the forehead
- From the age of 40: skin becomes drier and thinner, first wrinkles around the eyes
- From the age of 50: decreasing supply of nutrients, pale complexion, less elasticity
- From the age of 60: loss of density and thickness, contours blur, pigment spots start occurring.
Five Anti-Ageing Tips and Nivea's Intensive Anti-Ageing Body Care Products
1. START WITH A SCRUB
- Treat yourself to a scrub once a week to remove dead skin cells. You’ll notice your skin will look smoother immediately.
- Mature skin benefits from being prepared well so that it can better absorb skin care products.
2. USE A RICH, NOURISHING MOISTURISER
- Combat dry skin by using a rich moisturiser to nourish and smooth your skin’s appearance.
- To ensure that mature skin is always well-cared for, has plenty of moisture and is toned, we have produced a variety of rich and nourishing body lotions, including our best-selling NIVEA Firming Body Lotion Q10 plus. The skin-toning formula is enriched with two powerful antioxidants: Q10 plus and Vitamin C. The improved formula noticeably firms and improves skin elasticity in 10 days. The quick absorbing lotion intensively moisturises the skin for 48 hours.
3. GIVE YOURSELF AN INTENSE MOISTURE BOOST IF NEEDED
- If your skin feels particularly dry or you would like to give it more intensive hydration, try NIVEA’s Q10 Firming Body Lotion or Q10 4 in 1 Firming Body Oil which contains co-enzyme Q10 and Avocado Oil. Your skin will be noticeably firmer after only 2 weeks and deeply nourishes the skin, evens skin tone and reduces the appearance of stretch marks.
4. CONSIDER BODY CONTOURING
- As skin matures collagen begins to break down.
- NIVEA Body Contouring Cream Q10 Plus contains co-enzyme Q10 and Iso-Proteins to boost your skin’s surface collagen to firm and tone the skin.
- Specifically designed for bellies, thighs and buttocks.
5. DON'T FORGET YOUR HANDS
- Some people forget about their hands when thinking about anti-ageing and their beauty routines! NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream is designed to intensively moisturise hands to leave them smoother and more youthful in appearance.
Nivea Anti-Ageing Products
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.