TOP FOUR DRY HAND REMEDIES
1. HOMEMADE HAND SCRUB
- Simply mix three tablespoons of olive oil with two tablespoons of sugar.
- Apply the paste generously to your hands and then massage it in without applying much pressure.
- Finally, rinse the scrub off with lukewarm water and follow with a nourishing hand cream.
Olive oil makes your skin soft and smooth, and the sugar rubs off dead skin particles and ensures your blood circulates well.
2. MOISTURISE, MOISTURISE, MOISTURISE
NIVEA’s Intensive Nourishing Hand Cream contains Coenzyme Q10 and Vitamin C to protect hands from ageing and restores skin elasticity.
If you prefer a more natural approach, try using coconut oil. It’s beautifully rich and provides a thick layer of protection to prevent your hands from drying out any further.
3. DON’T FORGET YOUR NAILS
Alternatively, you can also massage nail oil into your nails before going to bed. This provides extra moisture, strengthens your nails and keeps them healthy and smooth.
4. LOCK IN MOISTURE OVERNIGHT
Simply leave them on throughout the night and wake up with extra moisturised hands.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.