Shea butter’s properties provide many benefits for our skin, including:
The healing vitamins and natural fatty acids in shea butter means that it is incredibly nourishing and moisturising for our skin. It is soothing to apply to dry skin and will help protect the skin’s natural oils from seeping out.
Shea butter supports the skin’s natural collagen production and works to nourish the skin to prevent it from drying out. It helps to soften and strengthen the skin and can even help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Shea butter is a very versatile natural ingredient in skin care. It can be used to
- Moisturise the face and body
- Remedy dry lips, hands and feet
- Improve skin elasticity
- Replenish burnt skin after sunburn
- Prime your face before applying make-up
- Soften nails and cuticles