YOUR SKIN IS A MIRACLE OF NATURE
Your skin has a lot to do. From morning to evening, it is exposed to various different influences which can have an effect on it both inside and out. It surrounds us, reveals how we are feeling and regulates our body temperature and stores energy.
It plays an important protective role. Sunlight, tobacco, alcohol and stress promote the formation of free radicals, which attack our skin. And heat, cold, moisture and pollutants also have a direct effect on our skin, and therefore on our health.
OUR SKIN IS THE MIRROR OF OUR SOULS
Along with your eyes, ears and nose, you possess another communication organ: your skin. There’s no other organ through which we communicate more with other people. We use it to feel, touch and show our innermost feelings.
Thanks to the sensory fibres in our skin, information not only travels from the outside in, but also from the inside out.
Stimuli are processed emotionally depending on the situation and lead to certain skin reactions:
- Blushing or sweating when we are ashamed
- Going pale when we are scared
- Dark shadows around the eyes or a pallid shade when we’re stressed
THE SECRET TO PERFECT SKIN?
Our beauty tips for perfect facial skin!
- Always use care products that suit your skin type to achieve optimal results
- Going to bed with make-up on is a definite no-no! Makeup remover, a gentle washing gel and a clarifying toner will make your skin look radiantly beautiful the next morning.
- Be kind to your skin and don’t rub your skin dry with a towel after cleansing it. Simply dab your face gently so the skin’s natural protective barriers don’t get damaged.
- Stress can be seen on your lips: NIVEA Hydro Care SPF 15 contains long-lasting moisturiser and SPF to makes chapped lips look great again in no time.
- Make sure you regularly exfoliate with facial scrubs as an integral part of your beauty routine. This will allow you to maintain a fine-pored and rosy complexion.
- Your skin is nocturnal – the cell division rate is considerably higher at night than during the day. Do your skin a favour with Regenerating Night Face Cream from NIVEA.
- Clean your make-up accessories from time to time. Otherwise bacteria will end up on your skin when you use them.
KEEP YOUR YOUTHFUL, PERFECT SKIN
Live a healthy lifestyle and treat yourself to some time out – it’s the best recipe for youthful, beautiful skin. UV radiation from sunlight from sunlight also speeds up skin ageing. You should therefore use a suitable sun protection product, especially in summer.
With the right care, you can effectively reduce lines and wrinkles – the first signs of skin ageing. NIVEA Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Cream has SPF 30 and UVA filters to protect the skin from premature ageing caused by sunlight. Always read the label. Use only as directed.
True beauty comes from the inside
GET ACTIVE FOR PERFECT SKIN
Endurance sports for beautiful skin
Massage for the soul
Focus on something else
Bring on the water!
Naturally beautiful skin
Sleep makes you beautiful
Really relax once in a while
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.