1. FIND THE RIGHT SOAP:
To prevent the skin from drying out as a result of washing, it is essential to choose the right soap and rich follow-up care.
When buying soaps, make sure that they have the mildest possible formula. These products do not attack the natural acid mantle of the skin as much. It is best to choose a soap that contains natural skin care oils to prevent your hands from drying out. If you have particularly sensitive skin, you should also pay attention to the "pH-neutral" label. Unsure whether you should use a Soap Bar or Liquid Soap? It doesn't really make a difference whether you use liquid soap or a bar of soap. However, in public facilities, it is important not to share a bar of soap, but rather opt for a liquid. This is because more bacteria tends to accumulate on soap bars.
2. FIND THE RIGHT HAND CREAM:
Don't forget to apply a rich nourishing hand cream after washing your hands. With every wash, removing the dirt also means stripping the skin of natural protective oils. Particularly frequent washing, which can strain the skin and dry it out. Applying cream can help out all of this.
Depending on how often you wash your hands, e.g. for professional reasons, and how dry they are there are many different creams suitable for you.
- An extra rich hand cream such as NIVEA 3 in 1 Repair Care Hand Cream for chapped hands has a moisturizing effect and accelerates the healing process.
- A hand cream for normal skin is ideal for maintaining a well-groomed actual condition of hands and nails.
- For people who work at the computer or handle important documents, a quickly absorbed cream is particularly practical. It does not leave greasy fingerprints.
- An anti-age hand cream such as enriched with Q10 can help prevent skin aging on the hands.