UV Face Shine Control SPF50+
NIVEA SUN UV Face Shine Control SPF50+ Cream protects against sunburn & other UV induced skin damage. The hydrating formula offers you an instant & long lasting mattifying effect, ideal for everyday use. Made especially for the delicate skin on your face, enjoy the sun with quality care using NIVEA!Show more
More from this range
- Hydrating Cream: Instant and long lasting mattifying effect that absorbs excess oil from skin surface
- Fast Absorbing: Light skin feeling, non-greasy and non-sticky
- UVA/UVB Protection: Highly effective against sunburn and premature skin ageing
- Quality Ingredients: Naturally derived antioxidant supports facial skin to protect itself against sun damages
- Eye friendly formula: Ophthalmologically proven
- Skin Safe: Dermatologically proven
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Apply generously and evenly to the skin 20 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply regularly as required; every 2 hours or more often when sweating, swimming or towelling. Avoid intensive mid day sun and prolonged exposure to the sun. Keep out of eyes. Do not use on broken, damaged or diseased skin. Wear protective clothing, wide-brimmed hats and sunglasses when exposed to the sun. Allow product to dry before dressing. Avoid contact with fabric and hard surfaces to prevent staining. For external use only. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. SUNSCREENS ARE ONLY ONE PART OF SUN PROTECTION. AVOID PROLONGED HIGH-RISK SUN EXPOSURE. REAPPLY FREQUENTLY.
Homosalate 60mg/g; Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane 47.5mg/g; Octyl salicylate 47.5mg/g; Ethylhexyl triazone 35mg/g; Bemotrizinol 35mg/g; Pheylbenzimidazole sulfonic acid 20mg/g; Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate 15mg/g. Contains Ethanol 5% w/w; Phenoxyethanol; Methylhydroxybenzoate. Store below 25°C.
Ingredient listings for our products might change over time with new innovations. Whilst we try to update this as quickly as we can, it’s best to check the ingredients on your packaging to ensure it’s suitable for your needs.
Item Number 86007 (86007-03100-20)
Local registration number 86007