Kids Ultra Protect & Play Sunscreen Lotion SPF50+
Protect your kids from the harsh sun with NIVEA SUN Kids Ultra Protect & Play Sunscreen Lotion SPF50+. It’s a broad spectrum sunscreen that has been specially formatted to protect children’s young and delicate skin. The whole family can enjoy the sun with quality care using NIVEA!Show more
More from this range
- SPF50+: Increases the skin's natural sunburn protection by more than 50 times
- UVA/UVB Protection: Highly effective against sunburn and premature skin ageing
- Fast Absorbing: Light, non-greasy and non-sticky formulation
- Lasting Protection: Sand and 4 hours water resistant
- Sensitive: Made for children’s delicate skin and fragrance free
Directions for use:
• Apply liberally and evenly to exposed skin • Always apply 20 minutes before sun exposure • Avoid contact with the eyes • Reapply regularly, every 2 hours or more often when sweating and also after swimming or towelling • Do not expose young children to direct sunlight • Avoid intensive midday sun and prolonged exposure to the sun • Protective clothing, sunglasses and wide-brimmed hats should be worn • Allow product to dry before dressing • Do not use on broken, damaged or diseased skin • Avoid contact with fabric and hard surfaces to prevent staining. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. SUNSCREENS ARE ONLY ONE PART OF SUN PROTECTION. AVOID PROLONGED HIGH-RISK SUN EXPOSURE. REAPPLY FREQUENTLY.
Bemotrizinol 1.00% w/w, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 3.50% w/w, Ethylhexyl Triazone 1.30% w/w, Homosalate 8.00% w/w, Octocrylene 6.00% w/w, Octyl Salicylate 5.00% w/w. Contains: Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl glycol, Octanohydroxamic acid. Store below 30°C.
Ingredient listings for our products might change over time with new innovations. Whilst we try to update this as quickly as we can, it’s best to check the ingredients on your packaging to ensure it’s suitable for your needs.
Item Number 93609 (93609-03100-22)
Local registration number 93609
List of ingredients
Does not include Perfume