UV Face Sensitive Protect SPF50
NIVEA SUN UV Face Sensitive Protect SPF50 Cream is formulated for those with sensitive skin to protect against UVA and UVB rays and offers Broad Spectrum SPF50 Protection. Made especially for the delicate skin on your face, enjoy the sun with quality care using NIVEA!Show more
More from this range
- Sensitive skin: especially made for the delicate facial skin and those with sensitive skin types.
- UVA/UVB Protection: highly effective against sunburn and premature skin ageing
- Fast Absorbing: light skin feeling, non-greasy and non-sticky
- Quality Ingredients: enriched with Vitamin E to help hydrate, repair and protect the skin
- Convenient: handy sunscreen in 50ml tube - can be used at home or take it on the go in your handbag
- Skin Safe: compatibility dermatologically proven
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Apply liberally and evenly to exposed skin • Always apply 20 minutes before sun exposure • Avoid contact with the eyes • Reapply regularly, every 2 hours or more often when sweating and also after swimming or towelling • Do not expose young children to direct sunlight • Avoid intensive midday sun and prolonged exposure to the sun • Protective clothing, sunglasses and wide-brimmed hats should be worn • Allow product to dry before dressing • Do not use on broken, damaged or diseased skin • Avoid contact with fabric and hard surfaces to prevent staining. Store below 30°C. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. SUNSCREENS ARE ONLY ONE PART OF SUN PROTECTION. AVOID PROLONGED HIGH-RISK SUN EXPOSURE. REAPPLY FREQUENTLY.
Homosalate 10% w/w, Octocrylene 6% w/w, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 4% w/w, Ethylhexyl Triazone 2% w/w, Methylene Bis-benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol 1.5% w/w, Bemotrizinol 1% w/w. Contains: Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl glycol, 1,2-hexanediol. Store below 30°C.
Ingredient listings for our products might change over time with new innovations. Whilst we try to update this as quickly as we can, it’s best to check the ingredients on your packaging to ensure it’s suitable for your needs.
Item Number 80460 (80460-03100-22)
Local registration number 80460
List of ingredients
Active Ingredients: Vitamin E