With NIVEA Sensitive Caring Micellar Water, you can give sensitive skin a caring cleanse and keep your daily beauty routine to the essentials. Thanks to its 3-in-1 formula, NIVEA Gentle Sensitive Caring Micellar Water works to:
There is no rinsing or rubbing – just a fuss-free, revolutionary skincare routine that's both gentle and highly effective.
- Remove make-up without any rubbing or rinsing
- Cleanse skin deeply with micelle technology that works like a magnet to attract and remove dirt & oil from your face
- Moisturise with lightweight grape seed oil and Provitamin B5
How it works
Micellar cleansing water is a particularly mild, yet highly effective fluid that uses micelle technology. The micelles on a cotton pad work like a magnet to dirt and make-up but keep water outside, so no rinsing is required.
Grape Seed Oil and Dexpanthenol both help to reduce tightness and dryness.
Is free of parabens, colours and perfume.
Skin compatibility is dermatologically and ophthalmologically approved.
How to apply
Sensitive Caring Micellar Water is suitable for all skin types, but sensitive skin
sensitive skin in particular, as no rubbing is required and it can be used daily morning and evening.
For best results:
- Apply Micellar Water to a cotton pad allowing enough to feel dampened.
- Gently massage with a cotton pad in circular motions while keeping eyes closed.
- Hold the cotton pad over the closed eye for a couple of seconds before wiping.
- No rinsing is needed after use as your skin should be left feeling cool and cleansed.
Find The Best Eye Makeup Remover
Ingredients: Aqua, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vitis Vinifera
Seed Oil, Panthenol, Glyceryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Sorbitol,
Decyl Glucoside, Poloxamer 124, Polyquaternium-10, Disodium
Cocoyl Glutamate, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Acetate,
Propylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol
Learn more: Hydra IQ