WHY DO WE SWEAT?
- Physical activity that elevates your body temperature
- Being in a heated environment
- Heightened emotions such as fear, stress, and anxiety
- Recollections of these emotions
- Infections and fever
- Fluctuations in hormone levels
- Food and diet
WHY DO I SWEAT SO MUCH?
If your excessive sweating has no underlying medical cause, it simply means that the nerves responsible for triggering your sweat glands are overactive and prompt sweat production even when it's not needed.
It’s important to see a qualified physician to receive an accurate assessment if you are unsure about the cause of your excessive sweating. Only a qualified physician can rule out underlying medical conditions, such as diabetes, malaria, menopause or obesity.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.